Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week 15

How far along? 15 weeks
How are you feeling? Okay. I'm starting to get some pain my lower hips when I sit for long periods of time. I've also started getting some wicked headaches. Nausea has definitely slowed down though. I'll take that as a win!
Baby is the size of a(n): Apple. Just a little over 4 inches long.
Cravings: Nothing this week.
Aversions: Even the mention of eggs makes me feel sick. Smells are giving me headaches. Also, I've been having a few sips of coffee in the morning to help me function (still exhausted) and it has started to taste bitter. I am sad about this.
Testing/appts this week? On Wednesday, I have a regular Ob appt and Friday, I am getting the last part of the blood work for the sequential screening. Finally. The 7-10 day wait it going to feel like lifetime.
Milestones: Now that I'm visibly showing a lot of people are touching my stomach. It makes me feel highly uncomfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment