Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Finally Sorted Out

I spoke to Gary this morning. He called in the correct medication and I'm going to pick that up after work. 

He also said that Dr. L wants me taking 5mg of folic acid from now on.

The pharmacy called though and they have to give me a partial prescription because they don't have enough to fill the entire thing. They also said that Dr. L's office offered to pay for the medication that was the wrong prescription. Now that I think about, I'm not sure this is true. My pharmacy tends to say things just to get out of holes sometimes.

Dr. L's office really, really didn't have to do that. It is so sweet and amazing though that a doctor's office cares that much about their patients. Only problem is that I now have an entire bottle of the wrong medication at home that I cannot use and the pharmacy won't take back.

My official dosing now is:

• Lamotrigine ER: 250 mg 2x/daily
• Folic acid: 4.8mg

No comments:

Post a Comment