Sunday, July 14, 2013

Week 13

I can now start posting in real-time since I caught you guys up on all the initial testing. From here on out, I will be posting weekly about how I'm feeling, any testing and milestones. Let the fun begin!

Week 13

How far along? 13 weeks, last week of the first trimester, already!!
How are you feeling? Lately, I've been having some rough days. Constantly nauseous and exhausted. Staying awake at work has truly been a challenge. Truly.
Baby is the size of a: Medium-sized shrimp
Cravings: Basically anything that includes chocolate.
Aversions: Even the mention of eggs makes me feel sick. Smells are giving me headaches.
Testing/appts this week? I have to get my Lamotrigine levels checked this week to make sure we don't have to raise the dosage. No appointments though.
Milestones: My belly popped! I have the tiniest little bump. I will be posting pictures later when I'm not posting from my phone. Also, I'm telling work tomorrow and I'm totally nervous about it. We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment