Sunday, January 12, 2014

Week 39

Week 39

How far along? 39 weeks 
How are you feeling? I still have a slight cold/allergies. Definitely not as bad, but I wish it would go away. I am paranoid that I'm not going to be able to breathe during labor. I'm also so ridiculously uncomfortable. My hips and lower back are KILLING me. Both Dave and I are ready for the baby to be here. We are officially done.
Baby is the size of a(n): mini-watermelon (that sounds terrifying). He is estimated over 7 lbs and around 20 inches long.
Cravings: Yesterday, it was fruit. Really bad.
Aversions: Nothing.
Testing/appts this week? I have my 39-week appointment on Tuesday. Hoping they'll tell me that I'm progressing and that they aren't going to let me go past my due date.
Milestones?: as of today, baby is officially full-term! This means they would be happy to have him come out at any time and he is fully developed. Come on, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment