Wednesday, January 15, 2014

39 week appointment

I had an appointment yesterday and everything went well. Baby's heart beat is in the 140s still. My blood pressure looked good too (125/80-something. I can't remember).

We talked a lot about how uncomfortable I am. I'm having more increasing pain in my hips, my cold is taking its sweet time going away and I'm having a hard time breathing. Baby boy currently has his foot wedged nicely at my right lung. It constantly feels like I can't catch my breath. Dave has even woken me up a few times because of the way I was breathing.

The good news is that I'm getting enough oxygen. The bad news is that I more than likely will feel this way until he makes his appearance. Ugh.

Being so close to my due date with no real progress, they scheduled an induction for the 26th of this month. I would absolutely LOVE for him to come on his own terms, but they aren't going to let him stay in there forever.

Also, depending on my weight on my appointment on this upcoming Monday (40 weeks) is, I may ask them if everything is okay. I haven't gained weight in the past 3 weeks. No one has said anything, but I think it's odd and just want to make sure he's okay.

I'm glad the baby is doing so well, but mommy and daddy are more than ready to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment