Sunday, January 5, 2014

Week 38

Week 38

How far along? 38 weeks 
How are you feeling? Yuck. I jinxed myself last week by saying I'm sleeping longer stretches. I now have a cold and haven't really slept in two days. Everything about my face hurts and I've now gone from having a completely stuffed up nose to the runniest nose on the block. Accompanied by a sore throat and cough.
Baby is the size of a(n): a leek. He is estimated at 6.8 lbs and 19.5 inches tall.
Cravings: Right now, no food sounds good.
Aversions: Everything.
Testing/appts this week? I have my 38-week appointment on Tuesday. Probably doing my trough level once I'm feeling better. 
Milestones?: I've started getting actual contractions. They are waaaaaaay too far apart to call the doctor about though (we aren't supposed to go to L&D until they are 5 minutes apart, lasting a minute for one hour). It's driving me nuts though because it lets me know that baby boy is coming, but he's just taking his sweet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment