Thursday, January 2, 2014

Something's definitely going on...

I feel like baby boy and I are in a stand-off, haha. 

Since Monday, I've been getting a ridiculous amount of Braxton Hicks contractions. They are pretty much all day, every day. They are now more intense and lasting longer. I told the OB about it and he said that it's my body "getting ready."

I also have cramping (higher up under my chest) when the BH aren't happening, my insides feel like they are burning and my belly is pretty hard. Not to mention the crazy back and hip pain. At almost 38 weeks, this HAS to mean he's coming soon. I am so uncomfortable.

Dave thinks before the weekend. I'm hoping to hold out until the 8th. My dad is going to be in the UK until the morning of the 9th and I know he wants to be here when the baby is born.

Let Baby Watch 2014 begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment