Thursday, January 9, 2014

38 week appt

I forgot to post this. I had my 38 week appointment on Monday. It was actually a day early because all weekend, I had been having contractions that were consistently 12-15 minutes apart. It wasn't soon enough to go to the hospital, but they say that if you have more than 4 contractions in an hour, even if they are Braxton Hicks, that you should be seen.

Baby boy was doing great. The HB was in the 140s, he's moving a lot and my fundal height was right on target. My blood pressure was in a normal range (134/72) and all looks good.

They started checking me to see if I'm progressing in any way towards labor. Turns out, my body is doing the correct things and I'm on my way. Hopefully, that means that I won't have to be induced (my due date is officially 10 days away!)

Come on, baby boy! Let's get this show on the road! Mommy is incomfortable and wants to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment