Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Festivus, and etc., everyone!

The holidays snuck up on me this year. It was wonderful to spend it with our families. Dave and I are very lucky to have so many people that care about us.

This morning, Dave and I went to my brother's and watched our two-year old nephew open Christmas gifts from Santa. It was an amazing experience. As he danced in place every time he opened a gift he loved, my heart smiled. To see the world through the eyes of a child is truly amazing. He is fearless and dives into new things without flinching and never looks back. It reminds me that I, too, should be fearless.

With the new year approaching, I am thinking about all the changes in my life. From new family members, new house, and even, new medications, everything has changed so fast. I shouldn't be fearing these things. They are exciting and only make my life more enriched.

I am looking forward to the new year and seeing what changes are coming, so I may face them head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment