Sunday, December 1, 2013

Week 33

Week 33

How far along? 33 weeks 
How are you feeling? My allergies are acting up so that's uncomfortable. However, whatever is happening in my hips is probably the most painful thing I've ever experienced. Both sides of my hips are expanding to make room for baby and it feels like they are completely detaching. Because of this, my round ligaments are stretching too and it KILLS.
Baby is the size of a(n): Pineapple. He's roughly over 4 lbs and has passed the 17-inch mark more than likely.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Aversions: Strong cologne. Dave and I went to NYC with my step-sister (who is pregnant and due in Feb) and her husband. We were in the elevator and whoever was there before us had on some serious cologne that gave me a headache.
Testing/appts this week? Totally forgot to do my Lamictal level last week, so I'm doing that tomorrow. Next appt is December 9.
Milestones: The nursery is started! Dave and I finally went through the shower gifts from my first shower and organized them. I have to start organizing the linen closet though to make room for baby's bath stuff and the furniture needs to come upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment