Friday, December 6, 2013

Blood Work

I went in this morning to get my Lamictal levels checked for the third trimester (I was supposed to do it in November, too, but I forgot - whoops).

I arrived astronomical early so I could be to work on time (the place where I get my blood drawn is on the same road as my office). Somehow, I ended up waiting 45 minutes just to get one vial of blood drawn.

The last at the front desk gave me a hard time because my script expired in November (they only last 6 months), but my doctor gave me all the trough level blood work scripts at once in May for a 9-month pregnancy! I'm going to call them later today and get another one (I'm assuming they'll want one more blood draw before the baby is born).

Once I get the results I'll post them. Hopefully, we won't have to raise the medication this close to delivery. 

I only have 6 weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment