Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week 36

Week 36

How far along? 36 weeks 
How are you feeling? With the exception of my feet swelling and my hips still hurting if I try to do too much, pretty good. Two days ago, I had these weird dizzy/nausea spells for what seemed like no reason. Overall though, I think I'm more comfortable than most pregnant women at this stage.
Baby is the size of a(n): head of romaine lettuce. He's around 6 lbs and 18 1/2 inches long.
Cravings: Milk. Lots and lots of milk. He must be growing.
Aversions: My father-in-law and other family members were drinking eggnog last night. No thanks. Ew.
Testing/appts this week? Tomorrow is my 36-week appointment. After that I go weekly since he could come at any time.
Milestones?: Today, I am official 9 months pregnant. We get to meet out baby boy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment