Friday, November 29, 2013

Growth ultrasound

On Monday, I had a normal Ob appointment and a growth ultrasound. Because my meds, in the last trimester, they increased the number of ultrasounds I'll be getting (now once a month). 

Everything with me looked good. Fundal height was right on track (33) and my BP was 118/72. Definitely am feeling good winding into this last trimester. The Ob, Dave and I talked about labor and delivery practices and signed the consent form for when I go in (it basically says that I give them permission to do whatever is necessary to keep the baby and me safe).

The growth ultrasound went great. As of Monday, he was 3 lbs 15 oz. I can't believe he's growing so fast! They said he will probably be between 7.5-8 lbs at birth. He's also about 16 inches long. This amazes me because I was only 18.5 inches when I was born (on my due date!). Something tells me he's going to be tall like his daddy :)

My next appointment is December 9th. After that, I only have one more two-week appointment before going to weekly!! He's almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment