Monday, December 9, 2013

34-week Ob appt

We had ridiculous weather today. I have a 45-minute drive to work and the combination of the ice plus falling snow made me nervous enough not to drive.

At 34 weeks, the last thing I need to do is fall because I was trying so hard to get in go work. If they want to be mad at me, they can be mad at me, but I'm not putting myself at risk just because they want me to answer a phone. 

I actually had my 34-week Ob appointment today, but that office is only 2 miles from my house. Everything looks great.

Baby boy's heart beat is 135 and he's thankfully still head down. Moving a bunch. He actually hit the Doppler with his butt! Lol. He seriously doesn't like the Doppler! This particular doctor I've never had, but he took the time to answer a bunch of my questions.

1) The killer pain I've been having in my hip every night - is my utesacral ligament. It is weakened from endometriosis. Turning over or making sudden movements aggravates it.

2) he agrees with the travel restrictions Dr. R has already out me on. He actually wrote me a note saying that if there is inclement weather, like snow, I should stay at home to work. Since I can't be more than an hour from the hospital at all times, work is cutting it extra close. They actually gave me a note saying that I should work from home in weather like this.

3) Everything with me looks good. Weight and BP are normal. He also checked me to see if I was leaking any fluid. Every looks great there. 

Baby boy is happy and healthy. Just hanging out in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment