Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week 34

Week 34

How far along? 34 weeks 
How are you feeling? Pretty good. Mostly tired and a little sore from swollen ankles but other than that, things are going well!
Baby is the size of a(n): Cantaloupe. Estimating 4 3/4 lbs and around 18 inches long.
Cravings: Nothing really.
Aversions: Smells again. No consistency this week to what sets it off.
Testing/appts this week? I'm supposed to have an appointment tomorrow, but the weather is supposed to be terrible. It's supposed to ice over so I don't think I'm going to my appt or work tomorrow. Have I reschedule.
Milestones?: All furniture is in the nursery and the crib is put together! Dave and I started putting away his toys and organizing other shower items too. I also have my second shower today so we will have even more stuff to go through (haha!) Baby boy is getting a lot of love!

Pictures of furniture in the nursery:

Tall dresser:

Changing table/extra storage:

Crib!!:

For those interested, we have the Europa Baby Palisades collection. I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for second shower day I hope you get the rest of what you need!
    Jennie

    ReplyDelete