Sunday, December 15, 2013

Week 35

Week 35

How far along? 35 weeks 
How are you feeling? Oh my lord, the hip pain!  If I lay down or walk for too long, my hip feels like it's going to break off. Also, my allergies have been pretty bad, so I'm cranky.
Baby is the size of a(n): Honeydew melon. Over 18 inches long and 5 1/4 lbs.
Cravings: Nothing really. Although, yesterday, you would've thought I was dehydrated or something. All I wanted was water. And I probably had well over 80 oz.
Aversions: Nothing this week.
Testing/appts this week? No more testing or appts until next Monday (12/23). That'll be my 36-week appointment and after that I go weekly.
Milestones?: Dave and I did more nursery stuff yesterday. We bought a rug for the room and curtains (although, the curtains are going to be exchanged). We also set up the changing pad and Dave might put up the decal today. I'm going to be washing the baby clothes today and putting them away. God forbid he comes early and we have no clothes lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment