Thursday, November 21, 2013

Increase in Movement

Over the past few weeks, I didn't really get a lot of kicks from the baby. It was more like rolling around (I referred to them as "Nessy Rolls" because it looked like the Loch Ness monster was going across my stomach). The Ob and me both chalked this up to the baby's frank breech position and the fact that he was getting bigger.

However, the few days, I've has a DRASTIC increase in movement. It feels like there's a dance party in my belly and he's learned how to do high kicks. Haha!

I'm hoping that this means he's at least shifted from his frank breech position. It feels great to have him flipping around all day again. However, his kicks now wake me up again, but that let's me know he's doing great in there. :)

Nearing 32 weeks (today makes 31 weeks 4 days), I want him as active as possible. It makes me do excited to meet this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment