Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week 30

Week 30

How far along? 30 weeks (...say what?)
How are you feeling? Okay, sore. My hips and back have been bothering me.
Baby is the size of a(n): A head of cabbage. Roughly 15.7 inches and 3 lbs.
Cravings: Nothing. Although the other night, I had a very specific craving for an Oreo Blizzard. Dave drove about a half hour in order for me to get one. That's what love is :)
Aversions: Nothing.
Testing/appts this week? Tomorrow, I have my 30-week appointment with the Ob. On Wednesday, Dave and I are doing a 3D/4D ultrasound. I am so excited to see our little boy moving around in 3D.
Milestones: I had my first baby shower yesterday!! Baby Mory received lots of nice things. I'll write a post about this. I need to catch you guys up on a few other things first though (growth ultrasound, my appointment tomorrow, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment