Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week 31

Week 31

How far along? 31 weeks 
How are you feeling? Overall, I feel good. I get sore if I overexert myself, but other than that, I'm having a good week. It's also hard to get comfortable sleeping. I can't wait to meet our baby and to have the ability to sleep on my back again without 80 pillows. 
Baby is the size of a(n): Coconut (what a cute little coconut!!). He's 16 inches long and approximately 3.3 lbs (I'm going to go with he's bigger than that ;)
Cravings: Last night, I wanted chocolate milk. But, I think that's because I forgot my calcium pill.
Aversions: Nothing.
Testing/appts this week? Sometime this week, I'm going to do my Lamictal level. My next Ob appt isn't until the 25th.
Milestones: My belly button has officially given up. It's out. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment