Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Week 29

Week 29

How far along? 29 weeks 
How are you feeling? Okay. Winded. Baby has successfully lodged himself as high as humanly possible (quite a change from a few weeks ago!) and it feels like he's pushing on my lungs. Other than that, I'm doing pretty well.
Baby is the size of a(n): A butternut squash. We actually had an appointment yesterday with an ultrasound (this is going to be a separate post) and they estimated him weighing about 2 lbs 14 oz.
Cravings: Nothing.
Aversions: For some reason yesterday, the smell of Dave's freshly brewed iced tea was disgusting to me.
Testing/appts this week? We had a regular Ob check up yesterday where they did a growth ultrasound and gave me the rhogam shot. That shot is evil. I know it protects the baby and me, but it makes me feel like crap:
Milestones: My appointments are officially going to be every two weeks now!! Getting very close to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment