Sunday, November 17, 2013

Baby Shower #1

am finally getting around to writing this.

My mother-in-law and sister-in-law threw my a baby shower on November 9 with a lot of family and friends :)

They did it at the same restaurant where Dave and I had our rehearsal dinner. The restaurant was built before the Revolutionary War and is such a cool place. I love it there. They did a jungle theme and had little stuffed jungle animals everywhere. This one is my favorite:

 
I love monkeys! I actually took it home with me. As much as I love it though, I'm pretty sure that our little dude is going to be petrified of it. Haha.

The guests played two games. One was the "Price is Right" and they had to guess the price of baby items (formula, diapers, lotion, etc). It was funny to see how far some people were off. The prices were from our local Target and the two team members I actually used to work with were pretty far off in their prices. So disappointing, I expected more from them lol.

The other game was the purse game. Basically, there's a list of item (completely random) and whoever has the most items on the list gets a prize. It was funny to see the random things that people carried. My mom had scissors in her purse!

I had a great time! Baby Boy is definitely blessed with a ton of people that love him!

Anyway, here are a few pictures from the shower and afterwards:


Dave and me! Finally a baby bump picture!

Baby boy's things:

My mom is also throwing a shower on December 8 for me (we know a lot of people). I can't believe how close we are getting to meeting our son!

No comments:

Post a Comment