Saturday, November 16, 2013

3D Ultrasound

I realize that these scans aren't coved by insurance and in some areas, they are ridiculously expensive, but Dave and I couldn't wait to see our baby boy! We went a place called Bountiful Babies.

It was amazing to be able to see what was happening inside my belly. He's still frank breech, but apparently, he doesn't care and is completely comfortable that way. In fact, his face was facing my back and we watched him nuzzle deeper into my belly.

There were a few moments that completely melted me:

1) He rubbed his sleepy little eye. It was adorable.

2) He has his father's feet. Dave has the incredible ability to spread his toes so far apart that I can fit my wrist between his big toe and first toe. The baby kept spreading his toes apart. Over and over, confirming he's his father's son, lol

3) He has my button nose. There's no mistaking it. End of story :)

4) He smiled! It was this shy little half-smile but he's practicing! I can't wait to see that smile face to face.

This list could be a lot longer, but I'll spare you. I'm a proud mama already. 

Here's our pride and joy:

No comments:

Post a Comment