Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 20

Week 20

How far along? 20 weeks (OMG, I'm halfway!)
How are you feeling? Over the moon! We are so excited that we will be welcoming a little boy in January!! Physically, it has been a rough week though. I'm tired and sore.
Baby is the size of a(n): Banana. According to our scan, he is 10 oz and 6.5 inches long crown to rump (they couldn't get that crown to heel measurement).
Cravings: Last night, I really wanted soft serve with sprinkles, but I'm trying to take a step back from sweets. I'm trying to eat more fruit.
Aversions: I can't even think about going near the break room at work. The smell in there is too overwhelming (Same as last week). Also, the smell of hot wing sauce.
Testing/appts this week? I have a normal Ob appt on Tuesday. 
Milestones: Baby boy has been kicking up a storm! I felt my first real unmistakable kick Thursday night while lying in bed. Since then, he's been so active! He really likes to kick mommy in the groin. Haha! I think it is safe to say that baby boy likes Penn State football though. We went to the game yesterday and during the 3rd quarter, I became a punching bag :) 

I never could have imagined that his kicks would be this strong this fast. It's like he wants me to know he's there. This miracle is going to be active. He's probably going to be born by running out instead of pushing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen,

    It was so great to stumble upon your blog :) I have epilepsy too and had a beautiful baby girl 15 months ago, the time just flies by. I also kept a blog of my pregnancy to hopefully help other mums and I have put a link on mine to yours if that's ok because it's fantastic.

    It's very exciting, please feel free to send me an e-mail claircaxton@hotmail.com if you have any questions and I'll try to answer them or lend an ear if nothing else...

    My blog is:

    www.becomingamumwithepilepsy.blogspot.co.uk

    if you wanted to have a quick look

    Love Clair xxx

    ReplyDelete