Thursday, January 31, 2013

Round Two: Blood Work

I finally received my blood work sheet in the mail today. Thankfully, Quest is open tomorrow and had an appointment around 7:30 a.m. that I could take. I hate getting up this early for blood work, but I also need to finish an article for my freelance work. It's on how to prevent seasonal allergies. Our area is totally notorious for having horrendous seasonal allergies.

I'll update tomorrow on how the blood work went and again once I get the results. The Reglan has been working fantastic. I only felt nauseous when I first woke up this morning. Hopefully, that's a sign of what's to come. I'm hoping that the nausea is a temporary thing and that I just need to take the Reglan to get myself out of the woods and eventually my body'll even out and I won't even need it anymore. 

We will see...

UPDATE: February 1, 2013

I got the blood work done this morning. The doctor's office told me to call on Tuesday for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment