Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year and the Last Week

Happy New Year, everybody! Dave and I celebrated exactly how we wanted: in our pajamas and watching a movie. Going out wasn't an option. I was just too exhausted from the weekend. Our friend had his 30th birthday party and we were up until about 4 a.m. I needed to recoup.

Current Dosage:
Lamictal: 175 mg 2x/daily
Carbamazepine: 100 mg 2x/daily (started with 400 mg 2x/daily)


So...I made it. I'm officially in my last week of transitioning off the Tegretol. I can't believe I'm here already. After this week, it becomes a waiting game until I can go off my birth control and we can officially start trying to have kids.

Thankfully, the past three months have gone by quickly. What's another 2 months?

I'm ready for this to be over and to see really what the process of having kids is going to look like for us. We've been doing a lot of speculation over the past five and a half years, and now, the time has finally come to put this in to effect.

I'm going back to work today and need to start getting ready. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment