Friday, August 30, 2013

It's anatomy scan day!!

Dave and I will be going in to MFM today at 1pm to get a more in depth look at the baby and find out the gender!

I'm seriously exploding with excitement :) I've waited all month for this and now it is finally here! It feels like Christmas morning!!

I've been looking into old wives' tales about gender in order to determine the sex (I know take them with a grain of salt, but it is still fun). I'll say this: I'm carrying pretty much directly in the middle, craving sweets and fruit and was viciously ill in the first trimester. See if you guess correctly!

We are revealing the gender to our families tonight at dinner. I'm bringing gender reveal cupcakes for everyone to eat. I can't wait to see the looks on all of their faces. :)

I'll update again after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment