Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week 18

How far along? 18 weeks
How are you feeling? My back still really hurts and I've been stuffy overnight. Almost every time I blow my nose in the morning though, dried blood comes out. I realize that bloody noses happen often in pregnancy, but this seems like a lot.
Baby is the size of a(n): Bell pepper. Getting big!
Cravings: Anything sweet! (Still) this needs to stop or else I'm going to end up with gestational diabetes.
Aversions: I can't even think about going near the break room at work. The smell in there is too overwhelming (Same as last week). Also, the smell of hot wing sauce.
Testing/appts this week? No appointments, just more waiting. As long as there are no complications, *knocks on wood* I don't have any appointments or blood work until the anatomy scan on August 30th.
Milestones: Nothing this week.

2 comments:

  1. hey my name is Tiffany and I am 28 yrs old and I have epilepsy I have 3 to 4 seizures a month with meds Ive tried everything I had my first seizure at 8 years old. I have grandmal seizures so I fall and get hurt a lot I have four kids during my last pregnancy I fell on an iron my 6th month and got a third degree burn I had 3 opp. during pregnancy. But aside from all that I have a great life I have the best husband who is right by my side through every seizure and four perfect kids who love me more then anything and a great extended family too. I wish you the best of luck through ur pregnancy and I hope u enjoy ur new baby !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tiffany! Thanks for reading :) I'm sorry about your accident. Feel free to leave comments and questions and I will do my best to answer them.

      Wishing you the best!

      Delete