Sunday, August 4, 2013

Week 16

Week 16

How far along? 16 weeks. Can someone explain to me how I'm already 4 months pregnant? This is flying by!
How are you feeling? Sitting has definitely become uncomfortable. My back hurts a lot. I'm only really nauseous if I don't eat right away now. Still having some pretty severe headaches which I'm attributing to the constant weather change.
Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado. About 4 1/2 inches long.
Cravings: Anything sweet!
Aversions: I can't even think about going near the break room at work. The smell in there is too overwhelming.
Testing/appts this week? No appointments, just waiting. I had the blood work for the sequential screening done on Friday and the lady told me that I should hear by the end of this week. So I will just be waiting for that phone call.
Milestones: I have been feeling these little bubbles in my stomach (it feels like low simmering water). I asked Dave's cousin about it (he's a PA) and he said it is quickening! Quickening is the very first fetal movement that happens before the kicks start coming!! That shouldn't be for at least a few more weeks though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment