Friday, May 10, 2013

Rambling

A week from tomorrow we leave for the Outer Banks!! I'm really excited :)

I feel sorta bad that I'm taking vacation 3 weeks into my new job, but we had this booked way, way in advance. It'll be nice to get away with some friends for a while.

The job is going really well. It's very interesting and keeps me motivated and busy.

The past week was a little weird for me. Last Thursday, I got horrible, horrible food poisoning. Like, think flu-type reaction food poisoning. I couldn't stop throwing up and my muscles hurt and I was having shooting pains up my arms and legs from dehydration.

Wednesday was really the first day where I ate and didn't feel immediately sick.

I'm so ready for the weekend now. I am excited to sleep in tomorrow and try and get some cleaning done.

Not much else is going on. Still waiting on AF. I'm at CD 33 now. Only 6 more days before I can call Dr. S and say, "I told you so."

No comments:

Post a Comment