Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back to reality...

I'm going back to work today after vacation. To be totally honest, I'm ready. Vacation was great, relaxing and the kids were adorable, but by the time we were heading home I was definitely ready to go. 

The entire time we just hung out by the pool and the beach, playing with the kids. Everyone truthfully turned off their work emails and phones and walked away for the week. Sometimes, it can be very difficult for people to do that. I was excited that our group was able to do it for an entire week (we went with two other couples and a total of three kids).

However, since we got back, I haven't been feeling that great. I'm exhausted and food really isn't sitting with me. The last thing I need right now is too be coming down with something.

Today, I'm getting my blood work done for Dr. S. Maybe he will have some insight on what the heck my body is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment