Friday, May 3, 2013

More Changes

Sorry I haven't posted in so long.

I'm nearing CD 27 in 45 minutes and my body hasn't even begin to think about AF. I'm not in the least bit surprised. Not even a little. In fact, I think I'd be more surprised if AF did show.

I've had a lot of changes recently. I accepted a job in my field and left my retail store. Instead of working 3-11pm, I'm there 8-5pm and have weekends off. I actually get to spend time with Dave. That is super important and an amazing feeling. However, this job also requires me to get up at 6:30am and my body doesn't understand yet that I will be getting up this early for a very, very long time. It's getting easier and every day I go in, I realize that this kind of work is in which for I was meant (I absolutely refuse to end a sentence in a preposition - even if it makes me sound ridiculous).

I think I'm coming off Dave's insurance and switching to my company's insurance. The prescription plan would lower my cost of Lamotrigine to ... are you ready for this? ... $8.

I FREAKED OUT. I cannot believe that our current insurance company has the audacity to charge us over $600 for it and other companies negotiated such a low price... I'm stopping myself here.

Anyway, just wanted to keep you "posted." I'll have more things to update in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment