Monday, October 28, 2013

Well, this sucks...

Since about 5pm yesterday, I've been devastatingly nauseous. I feel like my morning sickness is coming back. I can barely hold my head up or keep my eyes open. I've heard this can happen in the 3rd trimester. It's caused by the fact the baby is growing so rapidly (babies do the majority of their growing in the last 6 weeks of pregnancy), so my hormones are fluctuating a lot.

On top of all this, little dude was moving so much last night from 7-8pm to about 4:30 this morning. It made my belly rock hard and was causing what felt like Braxton Hicks contractions. My belly is actually sore from this.

Needless to say, I barely slept. I have little desire to do anything or go anywhere, including to work. 

I genuinely feel miserable today. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment