Thursday, May 15, 2014

Next Steps

I had another seizure in April. It lasted less than 30 seconds and I am totally fine. 

We figured out that the new birth control the OB prescribed me (generic for Aviane) had an interaction with the Lamictal. Both of my seizures occurred on the same day of my birth control pack. Once we realized this, we immediately switched me back to the Yasmin. Since then, everything has been done.

Currently, I'm sitting awake downstairs because today I have a sleep-deprived EEG. It's 6:25am and I am sleepy. They are doing this to confirm that nothing else is going on.

Colin currently has an ear infection and pink eye and unfortunately, is in excruciating pain. It's so sad. He's taking an antibiotic and I'm hoping it kicks in soon. I hate seeing him like this. I feel like he's been sick forever. I feel like this is my fault and like I'm doing something wrong.

I'll update when I find more out.

No comments:

Post a Comment