Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Patience is a virtue

The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it. Arnold H. Glasow


Since all of my testing started back up again, I've become the most impatient woman on Earth.

If I get blood work done, I want to know the results now not tomorrow. I don't know what's making this way. I'm probably driving my doctors insane. 

I need to learn to sit back and relax. It is just that every time I did that with doctors in the past, I either didn't get results or they would just nod through our conversations and write me off. This way,  I get the answers I need - quickly.

I called Gary asking if he got my blood test results for my trough level in yet. He says they still have no word. Ugh.

In other news, I spoke with my new insurance provider today and he said that everything looks good for my doctor's appointment on Friday. I'm really excited to see what my copays look like now. And the fact that my medication is dropping down to $8!!

Hopefully, Gary comes back with news before Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment