Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Trough Level #2 Results

Dave brought it to my attention that I never posted the results from my last trough level. (My husband is looking out for my readers, ha!)

Nurse Gary called last week to tell me that my new trough level with the dosage increase and change to the extended-release Lamotrigine was "perfect" and that they no longer want to make changes. He didn't give me the exact level number but I'm going to be asking at my next appointment on Monday.

I am still floating at the fact that there is a way to apply my medication to the deductible while still using the GoodRX coupon. I am feeling such a sense of relief about that.

In other news, I went to the dentist today because I have a crown that feels loose. She took a look at it and told me that I need a root canal and then they will replace the crown (which, it sounds weird, but I couldn't be more excited about that. I have an old silver one and they will be replacing it with a porcelain one). I'm not excited about the root canal. Yet another expense we are incurring thanks to my health... *sigh* however, at least only needs to be done once every 15 to 20 years.

Anyway, I have to leave for work. Everyone have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment