Wednesday, April 27, 2016

It's getting harder to post...

To be honest.

Because for once, not much is going on. 

- Work has been really good. I had my first official sale. 
- Things with Colin and Dave are awesome.
- I am happy and healthy and so is my family.

Having a positive attitude through all of this has truly been difficult, but the more things return to normal, the easier it's gotten. I feel like I can breathe again.

I've since had an appointment with my neurologist and she's upgraded me to the "yearly" visit instead of every 6 months. You know another thing that's amazing? I haven't been having any headaches other than a few sinus-related  head pressure. I've had to migraines since I had meningitis (and that was non-neurologically linked). I honestly don't think that's ever happened to me since I started getting headaches around 8 years old. 

This is my new normal. And I'm okay with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment