Wednesday, July 22, 2015

8 weeks!

Today is officially 8 weeks since my seizure and I'm seizure-free. Other than the fact that my allergies are out of control (thanks, Lehigh Valley), I feel great. Still no flashes, headaches, seizures, microseizures, etc. No sign of them either *knocks on wood*

I'm still feeling really good about the plan we have in place. Once we reach 12 weeks (which is August 19), I'll feel like I can exhale. Every day that goes by though, I know that we made to right decision. I'm one day closer to having a normal life, again. 

The first week of November, I'm going to start driving with Colin and being able to stay home with him. I don't want to continue to be babysat when I am fully capable of taking care of my own child. So, I have 101 days until that happens. I probably will start a countdown on each post to November 1, as well. I wanted to make sure that I was driving with before the weather started to get bad. That way I'm not driving with a toddler for the first time - and there's ice on the ground.

Here's to the next 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment