Friday, February 28, 2014

Postpartum Neurology appt

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been a little busy:


I had my postpartum neurology appointment today with Dr. L. She basically wanted to see how I was doing with how I was feeling neurologically after having Colin. My sister-in-law watched Colin while I went to my appointment. I think Dr. L. was disappointed I didn't bring him though.

It was a great appointment though. My Lamictal trough level came back at 8.3 and she decided that we were able to lower my dosage of medication, which is GREAT.

I will now be taking 150 mg 2x/daily. Right now, I'm taking 200 mg 2x/daily.

I feel great. Colin is doing fantastic and I am healthy. I couldn't ask for anything more. :) I'll let you know how my trough levels are after lowering the dose.

No comments:

Post a Comment